COVID-19 Campus Rules
The COVID-19 Campus Rules are framed around Step 3 of the BC Restart plan. We entered step 3 on July 1, 2021 and will extend until the start of step 4 which is anticipated to begin September 7, 2021 at the earliest.
- Daily health self-assessments: A daily self-health assessment is required before attending campus, and for those living on campus to monitor their condition.
- Stay home if you are sick: If you feel sick stay home use the Thrive Health self-assessment tool for guidance. Follow the advice from Public Health.
- Mandatory training: All faculty and staff currently working-on or returning to campus must complete the mandatory online training module “UBC Go Forward COVID-19 Safety Planning” training.
- Signage: Everyone must follow relevant signage when moving around UBC campuses or worksites.
- COVID-19 safety plans & communicable disease plans: Supervisors will ensure that all faculty, staff and contractors are familiar with the latest guidance from the Provincial Health Officer as it relates to their work areas.
- Non-medical masks: Non-medical masks are recommended in indoor common spaces for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination is not required. You are fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose of vaccine.
COVID-19 Residence Rules
For everyone at Green College, these rules apply.
For all residents living on contract, COVID-19 Residence Rules apply.